When we get ready to host any pool parties, there are a couple things on our minds – refreshment, decor, and, obviously, keeping your poo water clean! The last thing you want is for guests to complain about the nasty smell and icky algae that are taking over the water in your pool.
If you don’t want to burden yourself with cleaning the pool, automatic pool cleaners like those listed on Cleanup Expert (Luke Reed) can really help. Here are seven ways how a robotic pool cleaner can help you prepare your best pool party ever:
1. Automatic pool cleaners are an excellent solution for improving the water quality in outdoor swimming pools. These devices can scrub the surfaces of your pool and leave it with a cleaner, more hygienic look. They are easy to use: put it in, turn it on, and let it do its job. Once done, take it out of the water, remove and clean the filters, put them back, and store the device properly.
2. Automatic pool cleaners keep your pool clean without spending a lot of energy needed to do so manually. They use software to precisely move around the water. This means that you don’t have to manually move cleaners through the water for them to do their job.
If you want to clean the pool, you can use this tool to supplement your manual efforts. They get in all those hard-to-reach places that would be too difficult to get at with a brush or vacuum. They also do a great job removing dirt from tiles and grout lines, which can be tough to tackle with just one tool.
3. Pool cleaners will do the work you used to do faster. In fact, they could clean your pool in less than the time it takes to watch a game on television. This ensures you will have a clean pool before your guests arrive. It also means you will have more time to enjoy your pool party with friends.
4. Automatic pool cleaners can clean the floors, walls, and the water line. This is because of how powerful it is. The high-performance pump produces a strong jet stream capable of cleaning tiles. The suction side tube allows the robot to vacuum up mud and debris on the floor and suck up leaves from the bottom of your pool. These actions effectively remove dirt and grime from pool surfaces.
5. One of the best features of robotic cleaners is that they can run independently of the pool system. This means that you don’t have to have the cleaner running at the same time as your pump and other pool features. Some models even have a battery pack, so you can use them whenever possible. You can read the device specs to find out how long the battery lasts so you know how much downtime there will be between cleanings.
6. Many robotic pool cleaners are pre-programmable. They can be set up in advance and run regularly. This ensures that your pool gets routinely cleaned without any effort. It also means that you don’t have to worry about forgetting to run it or letting it sit idle for too long because you didn’t know that you needed to do something with the water in your pool!
7. Many robotic pool cleaners connect to your home’s Wi-Fi; you can control them from an app on your smartphone. You can check in on its operation from inside your home, inside your neighbor’s home, or halfway across the world, as long as you have access to data or Wi-Fi.
If you want to ensure that your pool cleaner comes with this feature, check for it in the device specs before making your purchase. Some of the most basic types of pool cleaners do not have this feature.
Other Ways to Prep Your Pool for the Party
Aside from investing in an automatic pool cleaner, there are other things that you can do to prep your pool for the party.
1. Clean the pool filter
Your pool filter is a hardworking piece of equipment. It keeps your pool clean and debris-free, so you can focus more on other things to prepare for the party.
Filters need to be cleaned and maintained just like everything else. Ideally, you should check your filter at least once a week to remove any debris that has built up in it. You can follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to clean these parts. This will ensure that your filter works effectively and keeps your pool clean.
2. Check pool water chemical levels
Pool maintenance experts recommend keeping the water’s pH levels between 7.2 and 7.8 in pools. Next, you should check the chlorine levels in your pool. The ideal chlorine level is 1 ppm for pools and 3 ppm for hot tubs/spas. If the pH and chlorine levels don’t meet the recommended concentration, you can adjust the strength by adding more chemicals or dilute by adding more water into the pool.
3. Clean the coping
One often-forgotten part of keeping your pool looking great is cleaning your pool coping and surrounding areas. Over time, even the most beautiful coping or decks will develop debris and muck from rain, foot traffic, pets, you name it!
Keeping your pool deck clean is a step not directly involved with your pool but makes a huge difference for your loved ones using it. Nobody wants to leave a pool and walk on dirty grime build-up.
4. Clean the tiles
It works with a solution of one part water, and one part distilled white vinegar. Try making a paste out of baking soda and water for stubborn stains. Use a scrubbing brush (avoid using steel as it can scratch the tile surface), dunk it in your solution, and scrape the deposit away clockwise. A toothbrush can also be used, but if you have a lot of spots to clean, it might not be as effective. To avoid breaking the glass pool waterline tile, use a soft-bristled brush.
Use a pumice stone if you still have difficulties getting the gunk off. Keep the stone and tiles always moist to avoid scratching the tile surface. Move gently and in circular movements while using very little pressure.
It’s Never Been Easier to Prep Your Pool for Pool Parties
When having a pool party at home, you must ensure your pool water is clean and sanitized. With this task, an automatic pool cleaner can really help. You don’t have to clean up the pool all by yourself. You can prepare for the party while the cleaner is doing its job.
All in all, having an automatic pool cleaner can help you hold your pool party without a hassle. It makes it easier to prepare, less stressful, and more enjoyable to have so many guests over the place!