Most people believe that meat is the main source of protein, and then they wonder how vegans who are fitness enthusiasts manage to get adequate protein in their body system as it is needed for muscle growth, strength and overall functionality of the body.
For the average human, the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein is 0.8 grams per kilogramme of body weight, eating diet filled with vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains and legumes can be enough to meet up with a vegan’s protein needs.
However, for vegans who have intensive workout routines, they need a higher amount of protein to make up for calories and energy burnt out during workouts. For athletes and other fitness enthusiasts who are vegans, you can get our quality vegan protein powder to help meet your body’s protein needs.
What is vegan protein powder?
Vegan protein powder is one that is composed of different plant-based ingredients. The powders are a blend of complementary plant proteins meant to supply adequate amount of essential amino acids to the body. Most protein powder sources are rice, pea, and hemp. When taken in the right proportion, they provide a top-notch quality of bioavailable protein. They also help to repair and rebuild muscles that aids the growth of lean muscle mass.
Vegan protein powder made of high-quality products help to build muscle strength and it leads to the growth and development of a stronger immune system.
Benefits of vegan protein powders
These type of protein powder have numerous benefits, some of them includes:
- They aid in speedy post-workout recovery. Your muscles, bones and joints can recover quickly after a gruelling workout session with vegan protein powder.
- Vegan protein powder contains all the 9 essential amino acids in different levels. You get to enjoy the benefits of protein without having to eat meats or other animal products such as milk, eggs, etc.
- Another benefit of vegan protein powder is that there is hardly a case of allergies or triggers in people that use it.
- They have a very high fiber level since the powders are derived from plants. Fiber is necessary for the improvement of one’s cardiovascular and digestive systems.
- Vegan protein powder is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It helps to improve one’s cognitive function and cardiovascular health.
Is vegan protein good for post workout?
Vegan protein powder is very good for post-workout. This post-workout nutritious powder helps to refuel calories and energy lost during workouts. It also helps to keep you going and prepared for your next workout.
You can get the proteins essential for muscle recovery, repair and building after a workout from vegan protein powders. These proteins are easy to digest and they help to build lean muscle which is the goal of most fitness enthusiasts.
For optimum results after working out, get vegan protein powder from us. We supply unique flavours and blends of vegan protein powders. You can contact us to get yours.