Have you recently noticed that many previous customers who would visit your market store daily for their bare or luxury essentials have stopped doing so? You could spend millions of pounds on rebranding, redesigning and marketing your office and its products. Still, if you fail to realise the evolving needs of your surroundings and how consumers are shopping online from websites today, there is no way you could save your business from lagging. In a recent study, small business owners shared their most pressing concerns and questions about website design.
Thanks to some of the best responsive web design agencies, the internet’s advent, and growing technology, the world has become a smaller place by making information accessible at our fingertips. Everything is over the internet, whether it is purchasing a product, receiving information via quality content or videos or using a service.
Taking note of this revolutionary shift, many business owners have changed their business practices and begun providing their services online. Like many other entrepreneurs, it is about time you realise the power and potential digital marketing holds.
Yes, you can press that your business is socially active and has a robust social media presence on Facebook and Instagram. Still, social media is just an add-on to your portfolio, not an extension. This is because you do not own Facebook or Instagram; instead, you are just a part of an enormous platform with numerous others hustling like you. Users on social media are thrown to multiple choices to swipe, skip or purchase. Thus, social media comes with limitations. With your website, you can market your brand your way!
Does my business need a website? – If this question has crossed your mind even for a fleeting second, let us tell you the answer is YES! Many small or well-established enterprises wonder if their business needs a website. You can continue your business offline through your shop, but you need a website to gain a larger market share digitally! Otherwise, you will end up losing business to your competitors.
If you are still unconvinced, let us highlight a few pointers further to highlight the essence of a website to your business.
Website is Directly Proportionate To Business Growth. Here’s why:
- Centralised Repository: As a professional entrepreneur, you cannot expect your audience and customers to look for the products and services on your Instagram profile and place an order through Whatsapp. Your website is an online storehouse that talks about everything related to your business from A to Z. It is one hub for your customers to browse through and learn about your business background, check your products and services, and purchase. Having a great e-store (website) will increase customer trust and pull your brand up to your competitor’s mark and beyond.
- Your Marketing Anchor: A website takes over your brand digitally and represents your business in front of a million others. Whether you wish to grow your brand organically or through a paid medium, a website is your primary tool to help you achieve your goals. It is not a hidden fact that almost everyone is on the internet, and for most of their requirements, they look for it on Google. This is where your website plays a significant role in your e-marketing purposes. Before you use your funds for anything else, invest in designing a quality website that sells your business products and services.
- 24/7 Access: One of the most attractive and profitable advantages of owning a website for your business is that even though you close your physical shop after a 10-hour shift, you can still continue your business through your website. Yes, promote your products and services, communicate with your customers, run marketing campaigns and take orders at any hour of the day without any limitation. With the help of a website, you can take your business local to global without any barriers and find your ideal customers from across the globe.
- Get Noticed: Google has always been in favour of businesses with genuine products or services and has provided various exceptional methods and extended support on their platform to help such companies meet their potential customers. Thus, if you build a neat, attractive and user-friendly website that will solve a user’s query, Google will eventually push your website on its search page and help your brand gain more visibility. This will help you attain brand recognition and multiply your revenue.
- E-Directory: Gone are the days when you were required to maintain client data in Excel or maintain receipts. A website maintains a database and helps you retain and connect with your existing and new clients through one link. Not just for record-keeping, but a website also keeps your patrons notified about any updates, discounts, events or exciting offers. A website also acts as a fantastic lead generation tool as it allows you to know who has visited your website and shown interest. By informing and engaging with your current clients, you build lasting connections.
- Edge Over Competitors: Stay ahead in the game by learning what your competitors are presenting and build a digital marketing game so strong via your website to pull all the traffic. A website will help you compete with big and local brands and help you set a strong and professional foot in the industry.
So, apart from professionalism and credibility, a website offers a plethora of benefits, and if you desire to build a quality website, then connect with Telsa Media today!
Design Your Website With Telsa Media
If you want to build a unique, professional, quality website for your business, connect with Telsa Media today for our unmatched and cutting-edge web design and development services in the UK. No matter the scope of your business or the niche it belongs to, we have an in-house team of specialist web designers to serve you throughout your project.
We are skilled and adept at serving you with an eCommerce, WordPress, Magneto, and Shopify website with the latest tools and resources at prices as low as possible. By hiring our affordable web design packages, you get access to SEO experts, content writers and graphic designers too!